Pouilly Fume 2018
Domaine Thibault, Andre Dezat et Fils
With sons Louis and Simon now in charge of growing and winemaking and dughters-in-law Sylvie and Nadine running the administration, this is a true family affair. Their wines are full and steely and chock full of fruit. Old vines and low yields all add to the depth and qaulity of the wine.
Some years ago Andre bought 4.5 hecatres near to Tracy. This has now expanded somewhat to around 15 hectares. A super wine from great winemakers this Fume has a flinty, smoky aromas with crisp gooseberry tang and a vibrant, effusive finish. Very good Sauvignon Blanc with exceptional purity and refined minerality.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.