Prios Maximus, Bodegas de los Rios Prieto
Ribera del Duero, Spain
Bodegas de los Rios Prieto is a small winery run by Felix and Javier de los Rios. Modern and state of the art, they have invested in new technologies to produce pristine wines with great character and depth. The total production is 300,000 bottles of their verious labels per vintage.
95% Tinta del Pais (Tempranillo) with 5% Cabernet Sauvignon. A dark ruby red colour, alluring on the nose with hints of cocoa and dried fruits. Aged for 13 months in a mixture of French and American oak, this Crianza has vibrant red fruit and herby undertones on the palate, supple tannins and velvety finish.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.