Prosecco di Conegliano Valdobbiadene Superiore NV
Established in 1966 this family wine company is now run by brother and sister Gianluica and Roberta Frassinelli. 15 hecatres of vineyards, small in comparison to some of the massive co-ops, gives a real hands on approach to winemaking, but this expertise has also been backed up by moving to modern wine making techniques and equipment to ensure the best quality wines.
The Glera grape variety is used for this delightful fizz (Glera is the traditional name for what is now more often just called Prosecco). Good body with flowery ripeness and a smooth, fulsome character. Clean and rounded on the palate with a generous aftertaste.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.