Recioto della Valpolicella Classico 2013
The Allegrini family estate covers 100 hectares of vineyard in the heart of the Valpolicella Classico area. The family has been growing grapes here for six generations. Franco Allegrini is vineyard manager and winemaker, while his sister Marilisa is the marketing director.
Dried for up to five months the grapes for this wine lose 50% of their volume before pressing. This promotes sweetness as the water evaporates and sugars remain in the berries. Bursting with fruit with fresh floral notes and a delicious touch of pepper on the finish. Full bodied red wine that is sweet on the palate and fills the mouth with a succulent, fleshy flavour.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.