Reserve Brut NV
Independent and small scale the Famile Robert fit our business ethos perfectly. Their 30 hectare property produces outstanding grapes, incidentally the fruit that does not make it into their wine is sold to a certain house with a bright orange label. Using around 90% Pinot Noir in the cuvee makes this a rich and fulsome fizz. Aged for at least three years before release the depth and complexity of this wine is a real joy.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.