Spinyback, Waimea Estate
Nelson, New Zealand
Situated around the corner from Marlborough on the North coast of South Island, Nelson still retains a high proportion of family owned properties and probably a better climate than its neighbour to make fantastic wine.
These New Zealand Rieslings are great companions for modern cuisine. Surprisingly full bodied with delightful citrus undertones and mellow richness, this is a tremendous white with good character.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.