Sancerre Grande Cuvee 2017
With 20 hectares of prime vineyards, Elise and Isabelle Balland have taken over the running of this domaine from their father. Wines from the village of Bue tend to richer and fuller in style.
Truly oustanding wine from hand harvested and selected grapes. 60% of the wines is aged in large oak barrels leading to a complex and opulent palate. Mangoes with spicy undertones and vanilla nuances. Sauvignon Blanc but more akin to fine white Burgundy in character.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.