Sancerre Rose 2018
Domaine Andre Dezat et Fils
With sons Louis and Simon now in charge of growing and winemaking and dughters-in-law Sylvie and Nadine running the administration, this is a true family affair. Their wines are full and steely and chock full of fruit. Old vines and low yields all add to the depth and quality of the wine.
Famed for their red wines, Dezat also make a pink from their younger Pinot Noir vines. Delicate and subtle, this fruity dry rose has a clean and elegant character.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.