Sancerre Rouge 2016
With 20 hecatres of prime vineyards, Elise and Isabelle Balland have taken over the running of this domaine from their father.Wines from the village of Bue tend to be richer and fuller in style.
From a 1.25 hectare plot of Pinot Noir vines this plump red is fermented in steel then 2/3 of it is aged in oak cask. A subtle nose with floral aromas and velvety on the palate with juicy red berry hints. Mid-weight with good structure and depth.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.