Sauvignon Blanc 2020
Marlborough, New Zealand
Winner of the Gold Medal at the Sydney International Wine Competition this eclectic Sauvignon Blanc is made from grapes harvested from around 20 different plots of vines situated around the Marlborough region. Superb balance of intense aroma and fresh gooseberry and citrus flavours. We are very pleased to be listing this excellent wine.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.