Sauvignon Blanc 2020
Umbrele, Cramele Recas
Philip Cox, an Englishman, has invested a huge amount of money in land for vineyards and new equipment for his Cramele Recas estate. He produces some excellent varietal wines that are also exceptional value.
This Sauvignon Blanc is clean and fresh with tangy, herbaceous flavours and a crisp, inviting palate. Pale in colour with an aromatic nose and a vibrant, lively finish.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.