Spumante Lucia Rosato NV
Established in 1966 this family wine company is now run by brother and sister Gianluica and Roberta Frassinelli. 15 hecatres of vineyards, small in comparison to some of the massive co-ops, gives a real hands on approach to winemaking, but this expertise has also been backed up by moving to modern wine making techniques and equipment to ensure the best quality wines.
Pale pink sparkler, vibrant and smooth with soft red berry flavours and fruity off-dry finish. While the white sparklers are made from Prosecco (or Glera as the grape was originally known) at this winery, the pink fizz is made from Merlot, Cabernet and a little Raboso.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.