Terasses de Baalbeck 2017
Massaya's Tanail Estate is situated in the Bekaa Valley at an altitude of 900 to 1200 metres. Rich clay and limestone soils, along with the rain shadow of the mountains coupled with 25ºC average temperatures make for ideal growing conditions. Viticulture has taken place for the last 5000 years in this part of the world.
A serious red wine from 55% Grenache, 30% Mourvedre and 15% Syrah. Vinified and aged in French oak this textured, robust red has excellent concentration and depth of flavour. Bramble fruits and leafy ripeness are the key characteristics of this hearty mouthful.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.