The English House Medium Dry 2017
Three Choirs Vineyards
Located near Newent, Three Choirs has a policy of low interference in the growing process, Hand harvesting and careful vinification makes clean and aromatic wines with a fresh quality.
Fresh and citrussy, this clean and fruity white has a crisp herbaceous character and lithe, vibrant appeal. The grape varieties include Seyval Blanc, Madeline Angevine and Phoenix.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.