Tuercebotas Graciano Crianza 2016
Bodegas del Medievo
Established in 2001 this bodega strives to produce vibrant fruit driven wines.
A homage to the people who work the land, Tuercebotas is one of the very few Rioja produced from 100% Graciano. Aged for 12 months in French oak it has an intense cherry colour. Fresh aromas of wild herbs and red berry fruits with a toasted note from the barrel. Complex and meaty with compact tannins and a robust aftertaste.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.