The Allegrini estate covers 100 hectares of vineyard in the heart of the Valpolicella Classico area. The family has been growing grapes here for six generations. Franco Allegrini is vineyard manager and winemaker, while his sister Marilisa is the marketing director.
This deep ruby red is made to be enjoyed while young and fresh. Corvina, Rondinella and Molinara grapes are de-stalked before crushing and fermented for about nine days. Cherry aromas with vibrant acidity and fresh on the finish.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.