Valpolicella Ripasso Classico 2016
For nearly a hundred years the Fabiano family have been making wine in Veneto. The winery is now run by the fourth generation, brothers Alessandro and Michele Fabiano.
Mostly Corvina with Rondinella, Molinara and Negrara grape this Ripasso is double fermented. After an initial fermentation the wine is processed with the pressed, but still rich skins of the Recioto and Amarone wines. This extracts more colour and flavour into the wine. Aged in Slovenian oak for twelve months the wine is dark ruby red with an intense cherry and raspberry aroma; full bodied and rich on the palate.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.