Vino Nobile di Montepulciano 2014
Azienda Agricola Canneto
Recently revamped by the new owners this winery has had a new cellar, new machinery and new ideas. 26 hecatres of vines are cultivated on pebbly soils facing South-west.
Aged for 18 months in oak and a further six in bottle, this "Annata" wine has become elegant and refined. Intense fruit with softening tannins and luscious richness. Good structure and complexity develop on the palate.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.