Viognier Beauvignac 2018
Costieres des Pomerols
A dynamic cooperative of 350 members who are all striving for quality. We have taken a range of their wines which we feel offer not only this quality aspect but also very good value.
This Viognier has a delightfully plump character. Peach and apricot freshness with a fragrant aroma and opulent dryness to the aftertaste. Charming and voluptuous white wine.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.