Les Grottes Blanches,
The Chenin Blanc grape can produce a myriad of styles of wine. This particular example is a demi-sec, plenty of ripe flavours with fresh green apple and honey aromas and soft nutty hints of the palate. Medium sweet to finish with a clean and opulent aftertaste.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.