Clos de Rougemont,
A single vineyard wine from the Vigneau brothers. The Clos de Rougemont is a small vineyard near Tours which has developed even greater depth of flavour with the ageing vines. This Chenin Blanc has a rich character with apple and nut flavours and a faint aroma of honey. Full and rich, it is a distinctive wine with a broad palate and crisp acidity to match the ripeness of the fruit on the dry finish.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.