Domaine Andre Colonge et Fils
The Colonge dynasty can trace their wine making history back to 1789. Andre began his domaine in 1960 and has since been joined by his son Serge and subsiquently his issue Landry and Samuel. They have 20 hectares of Beaujolais Villages vineyard at Lancie and 7.3 hectares in Fleurie. As with all Beaujolais reds the only grape variety allowed is Gamay and the soils are granite based giving a slight flinty nuance to the wines.
A lush and fruity medium red. Soft and fragrant wine with a supple palate and succulent aftertaste.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.