Chateau Lamothe de Haux Blanc 2019
Bordeaux Sec, France
The Neel family bought this property in 1956. Since then they have renovated the Chateau and its cellars and increased the vineyard holdings.
A delightfully fresh and fruity dry white with roundness from Semillon, a perky edge from the Sauvignon Blanc and a finesse from the incresingly rare Muscadelle grape variety. Floral aromas with peach hints and soft citrus undertones.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.