Chateau Lamothe de Haux Rouge 2016
Premieres Cotes de Bordeaux, France
The Neel family bought this property in 1956. Since then they have renovated the Chateau and its cellars and increased the vineyard holdings.
This delicious red has no oak ageing so is quite supple and approachable. 60% Merlot gives a rich, heady quality, 30% Cabernet Sauvignon to add firmness to the palate and 10% Cabernet Franc this give finesse and fruitiness to the palate. Easy and vibrant red wine.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.