Chianti Classico 2017
Isole e Olena
Isole and Olena are two adjoining estates both bought in the 1950's by the De Marchi family. Paolo De Marchi, a third generation winemaker is now in charge.
Made using the delestage method (rack and return) this deeply coloured wine has a crimson hue. Soft tannin structure, sour cherry and bramble fruit hints and taut acidity all add up to a super whole. A fleshy red with a firm vein of mineral backbone.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.