Graham Cranswick-Smith founded Cranswick estate with the intention of producing expertly crafted wines that reflect Australia's wine making heritage. We have selected the extate range made from fuit sourced in the famous Barossa Valley of Souyth Australia.
Warm and spicy Shiraz, a certain elegance is achieved with fine tannins complimenting the lush, ripe red berry flavours of this opulent and fruit driven red wine.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.