Eidos Rouge 2016
Chateau La Bastide
Chateau La Bastide produce some exciting wines from Corbieres. Intense flavours and strong varietal character with a very modern approach to the whole process.
Exceptional red wine from 80% Syrah and 20% Grenache off the oldest vines at Bastide. The 50 year old vines have unbelievably low yields and only 5000 bottles per vintage are made. Hearty, warm and opulent with dense plummy flavours and a swathe of body from 12 months in oak barrel.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.