Fleur de Ka 2007
With 70 hectares of prime vineyards at 1300 metres in altitude, Akram Kassatly is developing a fine legacy at Chateau Ka with interesting and distinctive wines of depth and elegance.
A majestic wine from Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Syrah. Aged for two years in barrel it is a robust and hearty red showing a complex and evolved flavour of blackberries, spice and vanilla undertones. Superior wine that has matured with great finesse and character.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.