Gamay de Touraine 2018
Jean-Christophe has owned this estate, inherited from his father, since 1993. He is the fourth generation of his family to run the vineyards. Clay soils produce wines of purity and intensity.
Smooth and fresh red with cherry fruit flavours and an open, supple finish. Gamay is more usually seen in Beaujolais but does very well in the Loire valley as well.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.