Les Larmes Celeste 2014
Pecherenc du Vic Bihl Moelleux, France
The wines of Alain Brumont are widely regarded as some of the best in Southern France. He began at Bouscasse and then purchased the Chateau Montus. His wines show great care and attention to detail with bold flavours and exceptional concentration. He practices Lutte Raisonee in the vineyards and organic wine making techniques.The wines of Alain Brumont are widely regarded as some of the best in Southern France.
This delightful sweet white is made from Petit Mensang. Aged on its lees from six months in barrel it has a deep colour and a wonderfully rich and opulent flavour. A hint of acidity balances the palate of this fine and elegant wine.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.