Muscadet de Sevre et Maine Sur Lie 2014
Chateau de Chasseloir, Conte Leloup
Bernard Chereau can trace the family wine business back to 1412. His family have purchased several properties over the years and now sell a wide range of Loire wines from their own estates and others.
The vines at this veberable property are 100 years old giving lower, more concetrated yields. Hand harvested and fermented in stainless steel and lees aged, this wine develops a complex and vibrant character with fresh cirus hints and a firm mineral streak on the finish.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.