Muscadet de Sevre et Maine Sur Lie 2018
Chateau L'Oisliniere de la Ramee
Bernard Chereau can trace the family wine business back to 1412. His family have purchased several properties over the years and now sell a wide range of Loire wines from their own estates and others.
This estate is 10 hectares of south facing vineyard surrounded by forest. The 40 year old vines are managed ecologically and part hand harvested. The wine is aged on it's lees giving the typical spritziness to the palate with a tingling yeasty character to the finish.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.