Reserve du Chateau Manos 2009
Made only in exceptional years this 100% Semillon wine is produced from carefully selected berries which have been fully affected by botrytis. At an average age of 60 years and yielding only 8-10 hectolitres per hectare the vines are at their best. Fermented in oak and then aged in barrel for two years this pale golden wine has great richness and complexity. Honey, apricots and candied fruit with a touch of cinnamon on the finish reward the imbiber of this luscious, distinguished white wine.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.