Fred Loimer owns 60 hectares around Langenlois He makes some fine Gruner Veltliner and Riesling wines which he ferments to dryness from fully ripe grapes that produces wines with lovely definition and zest. The vineyards are situated between 200 and 400 metres above sea level adn are treated to warm summer days with cool nights which helps to maintain freshness and depth in the wines.
This Riesling is aged on its lees for a short period adding depth to the palate which shows passion fruit and apricot aromas with fresh acidity and a delightful mineral snap. Crisp and dry with a vital aftertaste.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.