Shiraz Vat 8 2017
Deen de Bortoli
South Australia, Australia
The De Bortoli family are still very much in charge at this outstanding winery. Quality is all they want to achieve and have recently put in place award winning green intiatives to help them reach their goal. Clean, precise wines with good varietal characters and all at reasonable prices.
Classic Australian Shiraz. Ripe red berry fruit with a touch of spice and 12 months in oak which evens out the juicy character.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.