Vintage Port 2007
Established in 1880, Ramos Pinto has always had a pioneering spirit. Noted for its art nouveau advertising in the early 20th Century they have carried this forward thinking through into the wines. Much reasearch has been done by their Oenolgist into the best varietals for the region and it has been this work that has been adopted by the authorities to regulate new plantings. In 1990 Louis Roederer acquired the company, pumping in new investment and ideas to push this innovation forward.
Aged in oak and chestnut casks for 20 months and bottle two years prior to harvest the intense mauve wine has apalate combining red fruits, spices hints of dark choclate and pepper, ageing gracefully, or should that be disgracefully, well.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.