Wehlener Sonnenuhr Riesling Spatlese 2011
S A Prum
Since 1971 Raimund Prüm has been at the reins of this excellent estate. His Wehlen wines are grown on very old vines with deliberately low yields and having particularly deep roots to gain as much from the slatey soils as possible.
The first late harvesting, Spatlese wines have good depth and body with a touch of sweetness on the finish balanced by palate cleansing acidity. Full and rounded with a generous, satisfying aftertaste.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.